ThursdayMet up with Georgina (who faked sick the day before), Jenkin, Lawrence and Oliver for lunch at N.Y.D.C., Suntec and we basically slacked there till the movie started. Georgina and Jenkin were more than one and a half hours late!! Ok, doesn't matter, before The Da Vinci Code, she and I decided we were in major need of some shopping so we made the most of our time and hopped down to La Senza (Shh... Don't tell the guys or we'll never hear the end of it :P. Not that I bought anything embarrassing, but you know, they're GUYS.) Yea, so after the movie - which wasn't all that great - the 5 of us split up again, girls to go shopping, and guys to do... Whatever it is that they do, skate or play LAN or something. That's about it. But we really had a barrel of laughs during lunch when Gee was trying to find her phone - sorry dear! I know that jokes are never funny when they're on you, hehe.
FridayWent out for lunch with my Grandma and watched Poseidon. I don't like "suspense" shows like that but she does so I'm happy to accompany her. Had tea at Bakerzinn - yummy macaroons & souffle!
TodayWell, I'm still in the midst of planning my programme but right now it's vaguely like: lunch with Valerie, shopping, then dinner with the family. Yea...
11:19 AM